For the monitoring of bridges, wind turbines, cranes, and other similar large structures, HEIDENHAIN and LEINE & LINDE will be presenting a new encoder series at the SENSOR+TEST 2019 trade show: the ESR strain sensors. These devices open up new possibilities for strain and load measurement.
The ESR strain sensors offer unique characteristics:
- Electro-optical rotary encoder for strain measurement
- Highly accurate digital measurement signals
- Particularly convenient installation
Advantages within the application:
- Short-term, recurring, or permanent measurement with a single device
- Fatigue-free measurement
- High scanning frequency for measurement in dynamic applications
- Built-in passive temperature compensation
- Digital measurement signals for noise- and loss-free transmission of measurement data and additional information (ambient temperature, diagnostics, status monitoring)
- Interface compatible with many commonly available subsequent electronics
- Highly rugged design for outdoor applications
HEIDENHAIN and LEINE & LINDE at SENSOR+TEST:
NürnbergMesse, Hall 1/Booth 1-122, June 25–27, 2019
Here you will find more information about the ESR strain sensor, as well as a list of contact partners.